See how Universal Console can help you secure access and simplify administration of network devices and servers
VMware ESX 4 or above
256 GB allocated disk space (VM Size 600MB)
Universal Console 200
Dual 350W PSU
Universal Console 400
Dual 350W PSU
Tested with: Firefox 24, Chrome 30, Safari 6, 7, Internet Explorer 10
Your Infrastructure consists of multiple devices such as routers, switches, firewalls and servers, each with their own methods of access, management and security. Do you have a single view of every device, who can access it, and how they should be managed?
Universal Console acts a single access gateway to all of your devices, eliminating two of the most common security risks today: privileged user access and unified audit controls.
Today: Administrators are able to connect directly to systems, often using shared credentials, leading to major security risks and no audit trail.
Universal Console simplifies and manages access to systems. All administration activities are recorded and mapped to individual users for full auditing
• Eliminate the use of shared administrator user credentials and passwords
• Quickly grant or revoke user access to systems without modifying the host system, instead of managing individual user accounts or having to change passwords when an employee or contractor starts at or leaves your organisation.
• Monitor and Record all administrator connections and activities for change tracking, audits or training. Includes playback features that allow you to see what a user saw and the actions they performed.
• Define access policies to restrict what actions administrators can be performed. For instance, prevent the ability to hop between systems. Policy violations can generate alerts, disconnect, or ban user access.
• Integration with Strong Authentication systems via RADIUS
• Connect to servers, firewalls, routers, switches and other network devices using just a web browser
• Click and Connect to any approved device, no need to remember passwords for each system
• Collaborate with other administrators on changes or troubleshooting using shared terminal sessions to minimise misconfiguration and outages.
• Automate tasks with UC Applets; easily create scripted actions to perform repetitive tasks or changes. Other examples include automatic log-ins, password changes, or automating web sessions (including performing “clicks” or filling forms)
• Save time by sending the same commands or UC Applets to multiple systems simultaneously
Universal Console acts a single access gateway to all of your devices, eliminating two of the most common security risks today: privileged user access and unified audit controls
Connect to servers, firewalls, routers, switches and other network devices using just a web browser, without the need for additional client software
Grant or revoke user access to systems in one action, instead of managing individual user accounts for each system or having to change shared passwords when an employee or contractor leaves the company.
Record all connections and activities made to systems through UC. Includes playback features for terminal sessions and windows that allow you to see what a user saw, and the actions they performed
Save time and by entering commands or executing Applets on multiple systems simultaneously.
Automate repetitive tasks with UC Applets that can automate actions on protected hosts. From automatic log-in, to password changes, automating web sessions (including performing “clicks” or filling forms
Centralise access to network devices and servers
Connect to any approved device using just a browser
Easily grant or revoke user access to systems
Powerful auditing features including session playback
Control multiple systems simultaneously
Easily create scripted Applets to automate change
Copyright 2008 - 2014 Restorepoint Ltd. All rights reserved