- You have experience with single page application technology and frameworks, such as Vue (preferred), Angular, React or similar.
- You should have experience in creating User Interfaces, along with a working knowledge of User Experience principles.
- You should have strong graphic design skills.
- You work well with back-end developers.
- You are a creative, curious, and critical thinker who is willing and able to contribute, discuss, and develop new ideas.
- You are motivated, punctual, and able to work to deadlines.
Bonus points for:
- Experience of other "server-side" languages, either scripting (such as Perl or Python) or compiled (such as Go or C++)
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Ability to work in a command-line environment on Linux, or other flavours of Unix.
- You have some understanding of networking concepts (switching, routing, firewalls etc), since our products are focussed on network devices.
- Passion for debugging and benchmarking
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
We are only able to consider UK or EU candidates with for this particular role. Please note that we are not able to respond to every applicant.