- You have solid Go skills with experience in a commercial environment. gRPC/protobuf experience is desirable.
- You’re familiar with TCP/IP networking concepts
- You’re comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environmnent
- You follow secure coding practices
- You have experience building APIs with Swagger or similar API development tools
- You’re a keen troubleshooter/bug fixer.
- You have some understanding of networking concepts (switching, routing, firewalls etc), since our products are focussed on network devices.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with virtualisation platforms (VMware, Amazon Web Services, Docker)
- Familiarity with other programming languages (C, C++,Lua) or scripting (Perl, Python, bash)
- An understanding of encryption technologies
- Passion for debugging and benchmarking
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with high availability solutions
We are only able to consider UK or EU candidates with for this particular role. Please note that we are not able to respond to every applicant.