Restorepoint is looking for a Marketing Manager to create, manage and deliver marketing content and campaigns to help further growth and our relationships with partners and customers.
Our solutions enable customers to manage multi-vendor network devices, protect their networks from failure, increase security, manage privileged users and demonstrate compliance. Restorepoint and Universal Console are used by customers and MSPs around the world including Fujitsu, NTT, Telefonica, HBO, Fidelity, Bank of Tokyo, UniCredit, Airbus, Carrefour, Telus and Comcast.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and creative individual who wants to help shape a brand, utilise their skills to determine marketing strategy and be recognised for their contribution in our continued growth story.
- Work with sales and technical team to identify key product messaging and to develop campaigns for prospects, channel partners and existing customers
- Create marketing collateral including web content, email campaigns, presentations, white papers and case studies.
- Plan and execute product launch and lead nurturing campaigns
- Plan and organise events including webinars and trade shows
- Build and maintain relationships with Channel Partners and work with them to establish our brand and drive the , solution needs and develop effective joint marketing campaigns
- Work with 3rd parties including channel partners and vendors on joint campaigns and events.
- Arrange services including graphic design, lead generation where necessary to support marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all lead data is maintained and assigned to relevant campaigns within Salesforce to measure ROI
- Experienced in product, channel or end user marketing
- Experience of working for Network or Security Vendor / Channel Partner
- Strong organisational skills, and ability to deliver.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Confident, Fun, and Can-Do personality
- Location: Woking UK or Home Based
- 10-20% travel to events, including USA and Europe