Our solutions enable customers to manage multi-vendor network devices, protect their networks from failure, increase security, manage privileged users and demonstrate compliance. Restorepoint and Universal Console are used by customers and MSPs around the world including Fujitsu, NTT, Colt, Telefonica, HBO, Fidelity, Bank of Tokyo, UniCredit, Airbus, Carrefour, and Comcast.
Due to increased growth and demand, we're looking for a talented sales professional to help generate additional new business and manage existing US Customers.
- Identify new sales prospects within the region, working with reseller partners, distributors and directly with end user prospects customers. This is primarily a new business role, with the opportunity to work with existing customers in the region..
- Develop and manage an ongoing pipeline of opportunities with focus on growth in the region.
- Must have an understanding of relevant security and compliance challenges and be able communicate effectively with senior management of potential customers.
- You will be willing to understand and present our products capabilities and value proposition to both end users, channel partners, and manager service providers.
- Meet and exceed ongoing revenue targets and objectives.
- Attend events we exhibit at, and participate in partner events.
- Worked for a security vendor, security reseller or distributor.
- Strong and proven background in selling security solutions to enterprise customers and service providers
- Must be a proven new business hunter with a track record of success
- Must be able to present to customers and partners, in person and using Webex
- You will have an established network of contacts with end users and channel partners
- Experience and accuracy of forecasting and working with CRM tools including Salesforce.