We are looking for a driven and analytical Back-end Go Developer, experienced in building web applications in Go.
- You have solid Go skills with experience in a commercial environment.
- You’re familiar with TCP/IP networking concepts
- You’re comfortable working in a Unix/Linux environment
- You follow secure coding practices
- You have experience building APIs
- You’re a keen troubleshooter/bug fixer.
- You have some understanding of networking concepts (switching, routing, firewalls etc), since our products are focussed on network devices.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with virtualisation platforms (VMware, Amazon Web Services, Docker)
- An understanding of encryption technologies
- Passion for debugging and benchmarking
We are only able to consider UK or EU candidates with for this particular role. Please note that we are not able to respond to every applicant. STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS.
- Source Control ✔
- One-step build ✔
- Daily builds ✔
- Bug database ✔
- Bugs fixed before writing new code ✔
- Up-to-date schedule ✔
- Specs ✗
- Quiet working conditions ✔
- Best tools that money can buy ✔
- Testers ✔
- Code screening ✔
- Hallway usability testing ✔
- Medical insurance (For UK based employees)
- Workplace pension (For UK based employees)
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Fully remote