Version 4.3 of Restorepoint will be released on the 5th of June. This update will be delivered automatically to all customer appliances with a current license subscription.
In advance of the update we’d thought we’d highlight some of the new features:
- Brand new backup scheduling engine, with more granular options and improved automatic schedulingNew configurable retry policies and alert options following backup failures
- Compliance Rules for device firmware, enabling you to detect devices with firmware that does not meet your security or compliance standards.
- Firmware versions now detected and recorded for each backup
- Offline appliance updates for restricted network environments
- Improved support for devices with multiple configurations (e.g. stacks, virtual systems, contexts)
- SFTP support added to the Generic Push PluginEnhanced Multi-Domain Management (Enterprise Edition)
This update will be delivered automatically to all customer appliances with a current license subscription. Please contact us to discuss any of the features or to discuss the upgrade process.